- When your order has been placed you will recieve a "order confirmation" to your e-mail. In this confirmation you will find all information about the product(s), price, payment & delivery address. If you notice something wrong with the order you immediately must contact me via e-mail: [email protected]
- Jewelry that is made to order with your choice of material and size have an expected delivery time of 2-10weeks. Some pieces of jewelry are in stock and these will be sent to you within 2-5 working days. On the products information page you will find the specific delivery time for the piece you are interested in. If you need your order faster, you can e-mail me on [email protected], and I will se what I can do.
- If a delay occur (that you have not been noticed of beforehand), contact me at [email protected]
- All prices in the web shop are written in SEK (Swedish krona).
- I reserve myself for changes in price caused by a price change from supplier, misprint in the price list or error in price caused by incorrectness of information. I reserve the right to adjust the prices of the products.
- Malin Ivarssons jewelry AB reserves any misprints on this website, such as products that could be out of stock. I don´t guarantee that the pictures shows the exact appearance on the products due to differences in colours on different screens and quality of the photo. I always try to show what the products really look like, at my best effort.
- VAT registration number: SE559329916601
- Office Adress: Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB, Lummelundsväg 5A, 621 40 Visby
If the size of the ring doesn´t fit
- Have you ordered the wrong size? Within 14days (from that you´ve recieved your ring) I help you adjust the ring size for free, but only if it´s a small adjustment (maximum of 1mm in circumference). You only pay for the shipping to my workshop, I pay for the shipping back to you. If the ring needs bigger adjustments there will be a smaller cost.
- Some rings, depending on the material, can be hard to adjust in size, therefor you should always reach out to me if you feel insecure about your size.
When buying products in Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB´s web shop you, as a customer, have the right to cancel the order within 14 days, in accordance to Swedish law. These 14 days starts to count from the moment you have received the product.
When using your right to cancel the order:
- You need to inform me that you regret your purchase. Preferably e-mail me on [email protected] In your e-mail it´s important that you write your name, address, e-mail, order number and which product/products you want to return.
- You should immediately or within 14 days after your cancellation e-mail, send the products back to me.
- You will have to arrange the shipping of the product back to me at your own expense and risk. The products should therefor be well-packaged and in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as I have received and examined the returned item(s). If the item(s) is found further used or in a condition different from its original shipment, I reserve the right to refuse the return or deduct the refund.
The right to cancel your order does not apply:
- When the product is custom made according to your order (including choice of the metal, gemstone, size or engravings on the jewelry).
- When I have completed a custom made order where you have approved that the service has begun without cancellation.
For more information about the Swedish law about cancellation rights, (English link, https://www.hallakonsument.se/other-languages/english-engelska1/consumer-rights/cancellation-rights/ ). Look here for Swedish text.
- I inspect all the products carefully before I send them to you. Would the product still turn up damaged or wrong expedited when the delivery arrives to you, I commit to fix the error without any cost according to Swedish law.
- You must always contact me before returning a defect product.
- The complaint should be sent as soon as you discover the defect.
How to proceed upon complaint:
- Potential faults and defects should always be announced to [email protected] where you specify your name, address, e-mail, order number and a explanation of the fault.
- If i don´t succeed in fixing the defect or in delivering a similar product, I will refund the purchased product, according to Swedish law. Malin Ivarssons jewelry will then pay the return shipping in case of approved reclaim.
- I reserve the right to deny a reclaim if it shows that the product is not defect due to Swedish laws. At reclaims I follow the guidelines at "Allmänna reklamationsnämnden", take a look at arn.se for more info (the page is written in Swedish). (https://www.arn.se/om-arn/Languages/english-what-is-arn/)
- Malin Ivarsson jewelry AB disclaims any responsibility for indirect injuries that can occur during the use of the product.
- Malin Ivarsson jewelry AB also disclaims responsibility from liability for damages and other penalties on the performance of the contract prevented, hindered or delayed by circumstances delayed by circumstances beyond our control, Force Majeure. Factors should include government intervention, new / amended legislation, lack of state, war, fire, flood, labor disturbance, prohibitions, restrictions, sabotage, poor transport or weather conditions or lack of delivery from suppliers and the company is exposed to criminal activity that affects activities.
Information about cookies
- Due to law about storing electronic information about visitors on a website, the visitor in integrity purposes should get information that cookies is being usedt store information. The information in the cookie makes it possible to track a users surfing on the web. Cookies is a small file of text that the website you visit asks to save information on your computer or phone, to get a hold on different functions for the website. It is possible to program your browser to deny cookies. You can find more information about cookies by searching the Internet (Post och telestyrelsens website in Sweden).
Personal data / Information
- By making an order in the webshop for Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB, you accept my data protection policy and our usage of your personal data. We cherish your personal integrity and don´t ask for more information than necessary for us to be able to handle your order. Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB will never sell or give away your data without a legal ground.
- Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that you have been giving me as a customer. Your data is being used by me to make your order possible.
- Down below you can find a summation of how I in accordance to GDPR store and treat your personal data.
What is a personal information?
- A personal data is all information that directly or indirectly can be connected with a physical person.
Which personal information do Malin Ivarsson Jewelry save?
- To be able to handle your order and be able to answer questions about your order we save your name, address, phone number, e-mail, IP-address and order history.
- Your personal data is stored as long as Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB have a legal ground to treat your data, for example to fulfill the deal between us or save the personal information for the legal obligation due to for example the Swedish law about accounting.
- In connection with an order I treat your personal data to fulfill my deal with you. You will be able to consent to any marketing, campaigns and similar mailings.
Which data is being shared and in what purpose?
- Payment provider
- When you make an order, your information is being shared with my payment provider. The data being saved is name, address, e-mail, and phone number. If you choose to pay by invoice your personal number is being stores by the payment provider. The information is being saved to complete the purchase and to protect both parties against fraud. Malin Ivarsson Jewelry has chosen to use Klarna and Stripe as our payment providers.
- Shipping companies
- To be able to deliver your orders and to complete our deal Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB have to share specific information with the shipping company, Postnord. Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB will share your name, address and sometimes e-mail and phone number (for delivery notifications) with the shipping company.
The right to access
- You have the right to get a copy of all the information that we have about you. A copy will be delivered in a electronically readable format.
Right to amendment
- You have the right to tell Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB to update inaccurate information or to complete inadequate information.
The right to be forgotten
- You can whenever you want ask to get your personal data deleted in Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB registry. There are a few exceptions where Malin Ivarsson Jewelry can not delete your information, for example the legal obligation due to, the Swedish law about accounting.
Accountable for data protection
- Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB is accountable for the storage and usage of personal data in the web shop and will see to that it follows the laws.
How Malin Ivarsson Jewelry
protect your personal data
- Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB use industry standards like SSL/TLS and a one way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information, like for example personal data and passwords in a safe way. I use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, run by Quickbutik AB with headquarters in Helsingborg.
Changes to the general terms and conditions
- I reserve the rights to anytime make changes in the terms and conditions. These changes will be published online on the website.
Disputes and choice of law
- When a dispute can´t be solved between Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB and yourself, you as a customer can contact the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (arn.se, Allmänna reklamationsnämnden) or, if you are living in another country within the EU, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein, you can go through the Online Dispute Resolution (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
- In case that a dispute is settled, Malin Ivarsson Jewelry AB, will follow the decision from ARN or equivalent.
- A dispute about the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions should be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
Free delivery in Sweden.